Most important things to do while Exercising when using the Sweatcoin App
It’s important that when you exercise you keep tabs on how many calories you burn and how many steps you are making. For the latter, the Sweatcoin app is the perfect example of an Activity tracking app that will assist you in tracking your steps AND offer you some pretty amazing rewards just for using it while exercising.
Sweatco Ltd. (the company that owns Sweatcoin App) has developed a very thorough algorithm that tracks both indoors and outdoors steps and shows you a daily, weekly and monthly view of your steps. If you want, you can also join different challenges with your friends or random community members to boost yourself and others to have a more healthy and active lifestyle.
Some of the important things to do while exercising are:
- Listening to music while exercising HAS to be on this list. It’s both entertaining and self-boosting. It will hype you up if you listen to something energetic and help you perform better at your exercises. It’s known to boost your ability to perform for a short period of time if you focus while listening to music. For this, we recommend Amazon Music Unlimited. Why? this banner is self-explanatory.
- Talking with a friend. Having company while exercising is one of the best ways to make yourself used to do exercise, especially if you are starting out. Time will pass faster and you will get used to it without noticing it. You will be focusing more and both you and your friend will see your abilities maximized day by day. You can boost each other while working out together. If you don’t have any friends that you can ask for this, you can try searching on a website like JoggingBuddy. I haven’t tested it myself but it seems pretty solid. Just be careful who you choose to exercise with, make sure you have enough information about them before committing to anything.
- Learning through audio while exercising is one of the best benefits you can have come out of exercising along with a healthy life of course. You can listen to various podcasts or audiobooks while exercising to keep your mind on edge and learn new facts & news that you don’t have time to otherwise. It’s also a great distraction to keep you off the constant thought of grinding and so you can focus on something else. For this, we recommend Audible.
Through their trial, you can have some amazing benefits such as:
- One free audiobook of their choice
- The ability to choose from 200,000-plus titles, including bestsellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, mysteries, classics, and more
A few things about the above-mentioned ideas of what to do while working out with Sweatcoin
You can incorporate some of those together to create a more pleasant and enjoyable experience for yourself. This might work best for you and make you perform better and have a better impact on your new healthy lifestyle. For example, while talking with a friend you can also listen to music or a podcast with just one earbud on.
Our point is, find something you like doing and you can do while you exercise, and try to incorporate that into your daily work out routine. If you manage to do that, you will have a much more joyful experience and you will end up sticking to your goals for sure.
*I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website. Your purchase helps support my work in bringing you real and useful information about Sweatcoin.