How to get more Sweatcoins?
Look no further, this is a fully updated and working guide on how to optimize your Sweatcoin for most earnings and how to get more Sweatcoins. This is by far the most thorough guide on how to earn more Sweatcoins.
Firstly, there’s some small tricks that will help you get more Sweatcoins while walking or running. Then, some more general advises on how to earn more will follow.
- Don’t walk close to tall buildings. It’s proven that walking near tall buildings will shadow your place and your GPS will not track those steps as it will consider them as indoor steps. This plays a huge role on how to get more Sweatcoins. To prevent this from happening, choose to either walk in old roads away from cities or around parks without tall buildings nearby.
- Take off your phone’s case. I noticed people who use their phone’s case while walking or running get less Sweatcoins when it’s time to convert them. To prevent this just take off your phone’s case when you want to grind Sweatcoins.
- Turn off Battery Saver. This will allow the Sweatcoin app to check your steps more and verify even more steps than it would do while the option was on. To do so go in your app settings, find the “Battery Saver” option and turn it off. To maximize this even further turn off your phone’s Battery Saver as well, by going into your phone’s settings and locating & disabling the option.
- Don’t try to cheat the algorithm by moving your phone left and right while walking/running. This is a known trick that used to work a while ago but got fixed for most of the part. The algorithm could make you lose some real Sweatcoins if you try to do this because you will get flagged. In case for this not to happen just keep your phone in your pocket. Read this article on how to improve your verified steps count.
- Put your phone inside your pocket. If your phone is placed inside your hoodie’s pocket or your shirt’s pocket you will lose some steps for sure. It’s best to wear short pants and placing the phone inside its pocket to make sure you won’t have any lost steps.
Additional ways on how to get more Sweatcoins..
- Don’t run too fast if you are an athlete. Some people are complaining of losing some steps due to their running speeds. Sweatcoin’s algorithm doesn’t allow steps above a certain speed limit, to make sure people are walking/running. It’s best if you run a bit slower than usual and just check what speed works best for you and your steps conversion.
- Join Sweatcoin Influencer Marketplace. Whenever you invite a friend to the app, and he ends up installing it and creating a valid account, you earn 1 referral point and 5 Sweatcoins. Imagine if you just posted it on your Facebook wall while you have 3000 friends. You could get up to 15000 Sweatcoins if every one of your friends ended up clicking your link and installing the Sweatcoin app. This is our best tip on how to get more Sweatcoins. For more info read our article about the Sweatcoin Influencer Programme.
- Use a high-end phone or smartwatch. Newer models of phones such as Samsung S9 & iPhone XR get custom updates for the app. Their GPS tracking also works best for them since the app is optimized especially for them. This, can help you get more verified steps than you would get with an older model. Make sure to have the latest models for better results.
- Always have the app running in the background. Also another of the important tips on how to get more Sweatcoins. Doesn’t matter if you are going to the toilet or to the supermarket. You will gain extra Sweatcoins by doing what you would do regularly without extra effort. These are what I like to call “Free Sweatcoins”. You get them for doing what you do anyway.
- Get a higher Sweatcoin earning limit plan as soon as possible. If you walk to school or like walking a lot in general. Which is a must if your goal is to get more Sweatcoins. It’s best if you have one of the higher-tiers Sweatcoin plans that cost no real money! They can help you gain even more Sweatcoins in a day than you would get without them.You’ll earn multiple times the amount of Sweatcoins if you follow our guide on how to get more Sweatcoins. If you are having trouble, ask for help via the official Sweatcoin website.
Don’t forget, the goal is to get 21million verified steps so you can enjoy one of those Marathon offers. After all, we are all here for those. Who wouldn’t love a free iPhone or $1000? But, if you don’t think you can do it, you can also use your extra earned Sweatcoins on other offers. There’s plenty free offers for phone cases, bags, sunglasses and even clothes.
If someone’s persistent enough, and follows our guide, they will be able to get to their goal easily. It will take them far less time than it would normally take to achieve good results. After all, quality is better than quantity. You get a lot of steps, but not all of them verify. That’s why you have to make sure that you are doing your best for most of your steps to verify. Good luck fellow Sweatcoin-er!